If your messages don't seem to be syncing it might be because your account is not set to sync as frequently as you expect. Some of the more common email account types will "push" or sync email automatically, so you will not have to check the syncing frequency.
- On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap .
- Tap Accounts.
- Tap the account that you want to check.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap .
- Check the Sync Interval setting.
- Check the Sync Timeframe setting.
Did this solve your issue?
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.