If you are connected to a mobile network, but data services are not turned on, you will not be able to send or receive email.
- Look for the data services indicator in the upper-right corner of the home screen. If you don't see the indicator, you will need to turn on data services.
If you see this indicator, it means that data services are turned on. If you can't see this indicator, you need to turn on data services.
- On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap .
- Tap Networks and Connections.
- Tap Mobile Network.
- Set the Data Services switch to On.
- If you want data services to stay on even when you are roaming, in the Data services while roaming drop-down list, tap On. At a minimum, you might want to select Prompt, so that you can choose whether to keep data services turned on while roaming.
Make sure that this switch is set to On to enable data services.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.