Many enterprise networks use PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-FAST, EAP-TTLS, or EAP-SIM security, all of which may require that you have a CA certificate on your BlackBerry device. You need to verify with your administrator whether your network uses one of these security types, and, if required, that you have a valid CA certificate.
- On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap .
- In the list of saved networks, select the network you are trying to connect to.
- Verify that the correct security type is used and that there is a setting for the CA certificate.
- In the Security Type field, tap the Wi-Fi network security type an provide any requested information.
- If you do not see a certificate, talk to your administrator.
Your administrator can help you select the right certificate.
Did this solve your issue?
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.