To connect manually, you must consult with your administrator to confirm the SSID, security type, and other settings.
- On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen
- Tap Settings > Networks and Connections > Wi-Fi.
- Tap .
- In the SSID field, type the name of the Wi-Fi network.
- Select the Hidden SSID checkbox to indicate that you are trying to connect to a hidden network.
- Enter and select settings for all other required fields.
- Tap Connect.
You must select this checkbox when connecting to a hidden network.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.