I'm having a BlackBerry ID issue
Your BlackBerry ID is important, so if you are having a problem, we want to try to solve it as quickly and easily as possible. Let's try going over some of the most common issues and, hopefully, we can solve your BlackBerry ID problem.
This is probably the most common BlackBerry ID problem, but don't worry, it is also easy to fix! You can recover your password from your device, or you can use a computer to have recovery instructions for your password sent in an email.
If you remember the answer to the security question that you set when you created your BlackBerry ID, you can recover your password from your device.
- On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap .
- Tap BlackBerry ID.
- Tap Change Recovery Question.
- Tap Forgot password?
- Answer the security question.
- Tap OK.
- Follow the instructions in the email to reset your BlackBerry ID password.
If you have forgotten the answer to your security question, you can use a computer to have recovery instructions for your password sent to the email address that you use as your BlackBerry ID username. For security purposes, your password recovery email can only be viewed on a computer and it's not delivered to your BlackBerry device.
- From a computer, visit http://www.blackberry.com/blackberryid.
- In the Already have a BlackBerry ID? section, click Reset your password.
- Complete the instructions on the screen.
After completing the instructions, you will receive an email with instructions for resetting your password. Remember, this email can only be viewed from a computer and not from your device.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.