I don't know how to use my BlackBerry ID
Your BlackBerry ID provides you with seamless access to multiple BlackBerry products and services, such as the BlackBerry World storefront, BlackBerry Messenger, and BlackBerry Protect.
Tip: It's important to choose a BlackBerry ID password that you can remember. If you forget your BlackBerry ID password, password recovery details can be sent to the email address that you use as your BlackBerry ID username. For your username, be sure to use an email address that you use frequently and that you can access through a browser on your computer. The email address that you use as a username doesn't have to be associated with your BlackBerry device.
If you previously created a BlackBerry ID, you must use it when you set up your new device. You should only create a new BlackBerry ID if you have not created one before.
You can sign in to both a tablet and smartphone using the same BlackBerry ID.
- On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap .
- Tap BlackBerry ID.
- Tap Create New.
- Follow the instructions on the screen. Remember to try to choose username and password that will be easy for you to remember!
Once you have created and used your BlackBerry ID, you will not have to re-enter it each time you use a service. However, in the following situations, it is normal for the device to request that you re-enter your BlackBerry ID:
- If it has been awhile since you used the app or service that supports BlackBerry ID. For example, if you have not recently downloaded an app, you might be prompted to re-enter your BlackBerry ID password before you download apps from BlackBerry World.
- If you change any of your BlackBerry ID information.
- If you perform a security wipe on your device to delete all of the data.
- If you update the software on your device.
- If you disable BlackBerry Protect.
Did this solve your issue?