Link a contact with the Contacts app
If contacts do not have display pictures in BlackBerry Messenger, their contact pictures from the Contacts application appear in BlackBerry Messenger instead.
- On the contact list screen, in a contact category, highlight a contact.
Press the key > Link with BlackBerry
- If the contact is in the Contacts application, if necessary, click Select Contact. Click a contact.
- If the contact is not in the Contacts application, click New Contact. Type the contact information. Press the key > Save.
- To view the contact's information that appears in the Contacts application, press the key > View BlackBerry Contact Card.
- To unlink the contact from the Contacts application, press the key > Remove Link with BlackBerry Contact.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.