Search This Document
Create a blocked caller list
You can add Direct Connect numbers to a blocked callers list that prevents people from calling you on your Direct Connect number.
- On the home screen or in a folder, click the Options icon.
- Click Call Management > DC Settings.
- Click Blocked DC List > Block another number.
Perform one of the following actions:
- To block a number that is not in the Contacts application, click New Number.
- To block a Direct Connect contact from the Contacts application, click Select Contacts.
After you finish: To unblock a caller, on the home screen or in a folder, click Options > Call Management > DC Settings > Blocked DC List. Highlight the number, press the > Allow DC.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.