Run, view, send, or delete a diagnostic report
To help your wireless service provider or administrator troubleshoot a network connection issue or messaging service issue, you can run and send a diagnostic report.
- On the home screen, click the connections area at the top of the screen, or click the Manage Connections icon.
- Click Networks and Connections > Mobile Network.
Press the key >
- To run a report, press the key > Run.
- To view a diagnostic report, highlight a report. Press the key > View Report.
- To send a diagnostic report, highlight a report. Press the key > Email Report or PIN Report.
- To delete a diagnostic report or all diagnostic reports, highlight a report. Press the key > Delete or Delete All.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.