Create a word substitution entry
- On the home screen or in a folder, click the Options icon.
- Click Typing and Language > Word Substitution.
- Press the key > New.
- In the Replace field, type the text to replace.
With field, do one of the following:
- Type replacement text.
- To insert a macro (for example, the current date or time), press the key > Insert Macro.
Do one of the following:
- To capitalize the entry exactly as you typed it, change the Using field to Specified Case.
- To capitalize the entry according to the context, change the Using field to SmartCase.
- In the Language field, change the language.
- Press the key > Save.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.