Set permissions for a third-party application
Note: Changing permissions for third-party applications can significantly affect the operation of applications on your BlackBerry smartphone. For more information about how changing these permissions might affect the operation of the applications on your smartphone, contact your wireless service provider or administrator.
- On the home screen or in a folder, click the Options icon.
Click Device >
- To set permissions for a specific third-party application, highlight the application. Press the key > Edit Permissions.
- To set permissions for all third-party applications, press the key > Edit Default Permissions.
- In the Connections, Interactions, or User Data section, press the key > Expand.
- Change the permission fields.
- Press the key > Save.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.