Search This Document
Set the default country code and area code
- From the home screen, press the key.
- Press the key > Options > Smart Dialing.
- Set the Country Code and Area Code fields.
- If necessary, set the Local Country Code field and International Dialing Digits field.
- In the National Number Length field, set the default length for phone numbers in your country.
- Press the key > Save.
Note: When you determine the default length for phone numbers, include your area code and local number, but don't include your country code or the National Direct Dialing prefix.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.