Turn off the prompt that appears when connecting or pairing
- On the home screen, click the connections area at the top of the screen, or click the Manage Connections icon.
- Click Networks and Connections > Bluetooth Connections.
- Highlight a paired Bluetooth enabled device.
- Press the key > Device Properties.
- Set the Trusted field to Yes.
- Press the key > Save.
After you finish: To turn on the prompt again, set the Trusted field to Prompt.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.