View a location on a map
- On the home screen, click the Maps icon.
Press the key >
Find a Location.
- To search for a point of interest such as a business or landmark, in the Find a store, café, etc. field, type the information for the point of interest. Highlight the point of interest.
- To view a new location, in the Find an address field, type an address. Highlight the location.
- To view a location for a contact, in the Find a store, café, etc. field, type the contact name. Highlight the contact information.
- To view a favorite location, in the Favorites section, highlight the location.
- Press the key > View on Map.
After you finish: If you are viewing a location other than your current location, to get directions to this location from your current location, press the key > Navigate to Here. Your BlackBerry smartphone must have an internal GPS receiver or be paired with a Bluetooth enabled GPS receiver to perform this task.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.