Protect your SIM card with a PIN code
To get your SIM card PIN code, contact your wireless service provider. You can use a PIN code to lock your SIM card so that other people cannot use your SIM card in their smartphones.
- On the home screen or in a folder, click the Options icon.
- Click Device > Advanced System Settings > SIM Card.
- Press the key > Enable Security.
- Type your SIM card PIN code. If you exceed the number of allowed attempts to enter the SIM card PIN code, your SIM card does not function.
- Press the key on the keyboard.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.