Compose and send a text message
The number of recipients that you can send a text message to depends on your wireless service provider.
- On the home screen, click the Messages icon.
- Press the key > Compose Text Message.
To field, do one of the following:
- Type a contact name.
- Press the key > Choose Contact. Click a contact.
- Type a phone number that can receive text messages (including the country code and area code).
- If your BlackBerry smartphone is connected to a CDMA network, you can type an email address.
- Type a message.
- Press the key.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.