Set an out-of-office reply
Before you begin: To perform this task, your work email account must use a BlackBerry Enterprise Server that supports this feature. For more information, contact your administrator.
- On the home screen, click the Messages icon.
- Press the key > Options > Email Preferences.
- If the Message Services field appears, set this field to the appropriate email account.
- Select the Use Out Of Office Reply checkbox.
- In the field that appears, type a reply.
- If you use IBM Lotus Notes, in the Until field, set the date on which the out-of-office reply should turn off.
- Press the key > Save.
After you finish: To turn off the out-of-office reply, clear the Use Out Of Office Reply checkbox.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.