Safe use guidelines
- Do not place heavy objects on the BlackBerry Universal Headset.
- Do not attempt to modify or service the headset.
- Do not attempt to cover or push objects into openings on the headset unless instructed to do so in the documentation supplied by Research In Motion.
- Do not force the headset into your ear as forcing it too far or too hard might present a risk of damage to your ear.
- Do not use the headset if you have a wound or other irritation on or inside your ear as this may exacerbate your wound or pre-existing condition.
Next topic: Drive safely!
Previous topic: Device disposal