Send a message from the BlackBerry Hub
- In the BlackBerry Hub, tap .
- Tap a type of message.
Add or choose a recipient for your message:
- For email, type a contact name or an email address in the To field.
- For Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn messages, type a contact name in the To field.
- For text messages, type a contact name or a phone number.
- For BBM and other chat messages, select a contact from the list.
- Type your message.
- Tap Send or the Enter key.
Reply to or forward an email
- To reply to the email, tap .
- To reply to all recipients of the email, tap .
- To forward the email, tap .
Attach a file to an email or text message
- While composing an email or text message, tap . You might need to hide the keyboard to see the icon.
- Browse to the file.
- Tap the file.
Add a BCC recipient to an email
- While composing a message, tap > .
- Type a contact name or email address.
Change text formatting in an email
Bold, italicize, and underline text; create ordered and bulleted lists; and change the font size and colors.
- While composing a message, tap . You might need to hide the keyboard to see the icon.
- Use the formatting toolbar to apply formatting to your text.
Accept spelling suggestions
If spell check is turned on, spelling mistakes are underlined in red as you type.
- To accept a spelling suggestion, tap the suggested word.
- To add the word to your personal dictionary, tap Add to Dictionary.
Forward a text message
- In the BlackBerry Hub, touch and hold a text message.
- Tap .
Change the priority of your text messages
- In the BlackBerry Hub, tap > Settings > Text Messages.
- Tap the SMS or MMS tab.
- In the Priority drop-down list, tap a priority.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.