Search This Document
Troubleshooting: Mobile network
I can't connect to the mobile network
Try the following solutions:
- Check that airplane mode is off. If airplane mode is on, the option to turn on the mobile network is unavailable. To turn off airplane mode, on the Settings screen, tap Network Connections. Set the Airplane Mode switch to Off.
- Check that the connection to the wireless network is turned on. To check your connection, on the Settings screen, tap Network Connections > Mobile Network. Check that the Mobile Network switch is set to On.
- Check that your BlackBerry device is connected to your wireless service provider's network. If you switched wireless networks manually, your BlackBerry device remains connected to that wireless network until you select your wireless service provider's network again.
- If your device uses a SIM card, verify that it is correctly inserted into your device.
- If your device normally connects to a CDMA network and your device supports international roaming, check that your device is in roaming mode and that your SIM card is correctly inserted into your device.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.