I can't turn on the flash or use the video light
Try the following actions:
- There might not be enough battery power left to use the flash or video light. Charge your BlackBerry device and try again.
- The flash might still be charging. Wait a moment and then try again.
- Make sure you're using the rear-facing camera.
- Make sure you aren't using Time Shift, Image Stabilization, or Burst modes.
I can't take a picture or record a video
Try the following:
- Delete old media files to free up storage space and try again.
- Make sure that neither the camera nor the video camera is in use by another application. Close any application that might be using the cameras, and try again.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.