Editing and presenting slideshows
Edit a slideshow
You can edit the content of slides in a presentation. You can edit the content, or change the font and formatting of the content on the slide.
- To edit text, double tap an area of the slide.
- To change the font or formatting, tap .
Jump to a slide
In the panel on the top frame:
- Slide your finger to the right to go back in the presentation.
- Slide your finger to the left to go forward in the presentation.
- Tap the slide that you want to jump to.
Reorder the slides
- Touch and hold a slide in the top frame.
- Drag the slide to where you want to move it.
- Release the slide.
View a slideshow presentation
When you view a presentation on your BlackBerry device, your screen looks the same as it does when presenting a slideshow. You do not need to have an HDMI cable connected to your device to view a presentation.
- Tap .
- To go to the next slide, swipe your finger to the left.
Present a slideshow
- Tap .
- Tap .
- To view the presenter notes, tap .
- To move to the next slide, drag a slide horizontally.
To stop presenting a slideshow, tap .
Zoom in or out on a slide
During a presentation, you can focus in on an area of a slide by using the zoom feature. The zoom action is reflected on the presentation screen for your audience to see.
- To zoom in to an area of a slide while presenting, slide your fingers apart.
- To move to another area of a slide and maintain the slide zoom, slide your finger to the area of the screen you want your audience to see.
- To zoom out of an area, slide your fingers together.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.