Change your photo, video, and Facebook Places permissions
When you use the Facebook for BlackBerry devices app for the first time, you're prompted to allow the app to access your camera, files, and location. If you allow Facebook to access this information, you can upload photos and videos, and check into Places. You can turn off access to any or all of these features at any time.
- On the home screen of your BlackBerry device, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap Settings > Security and Privacy > Application Permissions > Facebook.
Do any of the following:
- To stop uploading photos that you take with your device, set the Camera switch to Off.
- To stop uploading any files, such as photos or videos, set the Shared Files switch to Off.
- To stop checking into Facebook Places, set the Location switch to Off.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.