Change your Facebook notification options
Once you sign in to the Facebook for BlackBerry devices app, your Facebook notifications automatically start appearing in the BlackBerry Hub.
- On the home screen of your BlackBerry device, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap Settings > Accounts > Facebook.
Do any of the following:
- To turn off all Facebook notifications, set the Enable Notifications switch to Off.
- To stop receiving Facebook messages in the BlackBerry Hub, set the Sync Messages switch to Off.
- To stop adding Facebook events to the Calendar app, set the Sync Events switch to Off.
- To change when you're reminded of your Facebook friends' birthdays, tap the Birthday Reminders drop-down list.
- Tap Save.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.