Search This Document
Get turn-by-turn directions
Find a place by doing one of the following:
- Search for an address or a place using the Search field.
- On the My Places tab, choose a place.
- On the Map tab, locate a pin or place on the map.
- Tap the place or pin > .
To begin receiving turn-by-turn directions, tap the Start tab.
Tip: After turn-by-turn directions start, tap the screen to view tabs.
Stop turn-by-turn directions
- When viewing or listening to turn-by-turn directions, tap the screen.
- Tap .
Mute voice-guided directions
By default, voice-guided directions are turned on.
To turn off voice-guided directions, tap .
Switch between map view and turn-by-turn directions
Do one of the following:
- To view a list of directions, tap .
- To view directions on a map, tap .
Avoid toll roads, highways, or ferries on your route
You can change your route preferences while viewing or listening to turn-by-turn directions in BlackBerry Maps.
- In the Maps app, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap > Route Options.
- Select the types of things that you want to avoid.
While en route, you can manually recalculate your directions when you make a wrong turn or would like alternative directions.
While viewing or listening to turn-by-turn directions, tap > .
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.