Search This Document
I can't synchronize my contacts
Note: This feature is supported only on BlackBerry smartphones that are running BlackBerry Device Software 5.0 or later.
Try performing the following actions:
- Verify that you are trying to synchronize contacts from an email account that supports contact synchronization (such as a Google Mail email account, Yahoo! Mail email account, or Windows Live Hotmail email account).
- Verify that you have not exceeded the maximum number of contacts that your email service provider allows. For more information, see the online help for your email account.
- Verify that you are not trying to synchronize groups, categories, or distribution lists. The BlackBerry Internet Service does not support the synchronization of contact groups, contact categories, or distribution lists with your smartphone.
- Verify that you are using a BlackBerry smartphone. The BlackBerry Internet Service does not support the synchronization of contacts on smartphones with BlackBerry Connect software.
- Verify that you have turned on wireless data synchronization for the contacts application on your smartphone.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.