Search This Document
From the browser on your computer
Note: If you created your BlackBerry Internet Service account on a BlackBerry smartphone that has BlackBerry 7 installed on it, you cannot complete this task.
- On the BlackBerry Internet Service website, in the left pane, click Email Accounts.
- Click Set Up Email.
- Type your email address information. Click Next.
- If the BlackBerry Internet Service cannot add your email address, type your email address information again. Click Next.
BlackBerry Internet Service still cannot add
your email address, do one of the following. (Your email service provider or
administrator can provide you with the information required and help you
determine which action is appropriate for your email address.)
- For most types of email addresses, select the POP/IMAP (Most common) option and provide the advanced setup information for your email address. Click Next.
- If your email address uses Microsoft Exchange, select the Microsoft Exchange (using Microsoft Outlook Web Access) option and provide the setup information for your email address. Click Next.
If available, to synchronize contacts or calendar entries between
your email account and your
BlackBerry smartphone, perform the following actions:
- Select the Contacts check box.
- Select the Calendar check box.
- Click Next.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.