Search This Document
From the browser on your smartphone
- On the BlackBerry Internet Service website, on the Settings webpage, click Email Accounts.
- Click Add My Existing Email Account.
- Type your email address information. Click Next.
- If the BlackBerry Internet Service cannot add your email address, type your email address information again. Click Next.
If the BlackBerry Internet Service
still cannot add your email address, perform one of the following actions. Your email service provider or administrator can provide you with the information required and help you determine which action is appropriate for your email address.
- For most types of email addresses, click POP/IMAP (Most common). Click Next. Provide the advanced setup information for your email address. Click Next.
- If your email address uses Microsoft Exchange, click Microsoft Outlook Web Access. Click Next. Provide the setup information for your email address. Click Next.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.