Search This Document
From the email setup application on your smartphone
- In the email setup application, on the Email Accounts screen, press the key > Add Email Account.
- Click your email account type.
- Type your email address information. Click Next.
- If the BlackBerry Internet Service cannot add your email address, type your email address and password again. Click Next.
BlackBerry Internet Service still cannot add
your email address, perform one of the following actions. Your email service
provider or administrator can provide you with the information required and
help you determine which action is appropriate for your email address.
- For most types of email addresses, click POP/IMAP (Most common). Provide the advanced setup information for your email address. Click Next.
- If your email address uses Microsoft Exchange, click Outlook Web Access (Exchange). Provide the setup information for your email address. Click Next.
If available, to synchronize contacts or calendar entries between
your email account and your
smartphone, perform the following actions:
- Select the Contacts check box.
- Select the Calendar check box.
- Click Next > OK
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.