Troubleshooting: HDMI connections
If you experience issues with the connection between your BlackBerry PlayBook tablet and an HDMI display, such as a TV, projector, or computer monitor, try the following actions:
- Check the resolution settings on the HDMI display. These settings are printed in the user guide for your TV, projector, or computer monitor
- Verify that the HDMI mode setting is correct.
- Check the scale mode in the HDMI settings.
- Verify that the cable is connected directly to the HDMI display and not a home theater receiver.
- Use a different HDMI cable.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.