Search This Document
Connect your tablet and smartphone using BlackBerry Bridge
To connect your BlackBerry PlayBook tablet to your BlackBerry smartphone, you need to download the BlackBerry Bridge app from the BlackBerry App World storefront on a smartphone running BlackBerry Device Software 5.0 or later.
- On your tablet home screen, on the status bar, tap > BlackBerry Bridge.
- Tap Setup > Next > Continue.
- On your smartphone, in BlackBerry Bridge, click Add New Tablet > Continue.
- Point your smartphone camera at the barcode that appears on your tablet to scan the barcode.
- On your smartphone, confirm the items to display on your tablet and click Continue.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.