Import a certificate from your computer using a Wi-Fi connection
- If Wi-Fi file sharing is not turned on, on your BlackBerry PlayBook tablet, tap > Storage and Sharing. Set the Wi-Fi Sharing switch to On. To set a password to help protect your data, tap Password.
- On your tablet, tap > About.
- In the drop-down list, tap Network and make note of the USB IPv4 address for your tablet.
- On your computer, navigate to your tablet IPv4 address.
- In a separate file browser window, navigate to and copy the certificate.
- On the tablet drive on your computer, navigate to the Certs folder and paste the certificate.
- Tap Next.
- On your tablet, swipe down from the top frame.
- Tap Security > Certificates > Import.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.