I can't synchronize my video that uses the AC3 audio format to my smartphone or tablet
The BlackBerry Desktop Software does not support videos with the AC3 audio format.
You can install an AC3 filter on to your computer to convert a video that uses the AC3 audio format to the AAC audio format. You can then synchronize the video with your BlackBerry smartphone or BlackBerry PlayBook tablet.
- Download and install an AC3 filter from the Internet on your computer.
- After the AC3 filter installation is complete, in the BlackBerry Desktop Software, click Videos.
- To detect the AC3 filter, click to refresh the BlackBerry Desktop Software.
- Select the videos that you want to synchronize.
- Select the Convert videos checkbox.
- Click Sync Videos.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.