Some of my media files didn't synchronize to my smartphone or tablet
Try the following actions:
- Verify that your BlackBerry smartphone or BlackBerry PlayBook tablet has enough available storage for your media.
- Verify that your songs don't contain digital rights management (DRM) technologies.
- Verify that your media files are in a supported format.
- If your videos didn't synchronize or import and the video extension is supported, verify that your video or audio codecs are supported.
- Verify that mass storage mode for your smartphone or file sharing for your tablet is turned on.
- Verify that the songs, playlists, or other collections of music that you expected to synchronize are selected in the BlackBerry Desktop Software. If you switched from the Sync Individual Song view to the Sync Music Collections view, individual songs that don't belong to selected collections are not synchronized to your device. Similarly, playlists and other music collections that you selected in the Sync Music Collections view are not synchronized with your device if you switch to the Sync Individual Song view.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.