Search This Document
Configure synchronization of a secondary collection of organizer data
If you don't want to synchronize your primary contact list, calendar, memos, or tasks from your computer to your BlackBerry smartphone, you can choose to synchronize a different collection of organizer data. For example, you might want to synchronize events from a calendar other than the main calendar on your computer. Before you can complete this task, you must configure synchronization options for your contacts, calendars, memos, and tasks.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer.
- In the BlackBerry Desktop Software, click Organizer.
- Click Configure beside the organizer data type.
- Click Advanced.
- On the Folders tab, click Select different <organizer data type> to sync.
- Highlight the contacts application, calendar, memo folder, or task folder, and navigate to the correct folder. Click Add.
- Click OK > OK.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.