Customize the fields that synchronize between your smartphone and your computer
You can customize the BlackBerry smartphone fields that synchronize between your smartphone and the organizer data application on your computer. Some fields are already mapped between your smartphone and your computer. Before you can complete this task, you must configure synchronization options for your contacts, calendars, memos, and tasks.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer.
- In the BlackBerry Desktop Software, click Organizer.
- Click Configure beside the organizer data type.
- Click Advanced.
- To synchronize additional fields or to change the current field mapping, on the Fields tab, do any of the following:
- In the Device Field column, select the checkbox beside the smartphone field that you want to synchronize.
- In the <Application> Field column, in the drop-down list, click the field that you want the smartphone field to correspond to.
- To stop synchronizing a field, in the Device Field column, clear the checkbox beside the appropriate field. Fields that can't be unmapped are dimmed.
- Click OK > OK.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.