Create filters to limit the organizer data synchronized between your smartphone and your computer
You can set conditions to limit the organizer data that is synchronized between your BlackBerry smartphone and your computer. Before you can create a filter, you must configure synchronization options for your contacts, calendars, memos, and tasks.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer.
- In the BlackBerry Desktop Software, click Organizer.
- Click Configure beside the organizer data type.
- Click Advanced.
- On the Filters tab, do one of the following:
- To limit data that meets all filter conditions, click All of the following conditions.
- To limit data that meets one or more of the filter conditions, click Any of the following conditions.
- Select the organizer data entry field that you want to apply the filter to.
- Select the operator that specifies the condition of the filter.
- Select the date or text to filter.
- To create an additional filter, click the + icon.
- Click OK > OK.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.