Search This Document
Delete media files from your smartphone or tablet
You can delete the media files that you synchronized from your computer to your BlackBerry smartphone or BlackBerry PlayBook tablet using the BlackBerry Desktop Software. You can also set the BlackBerry Desktop Software to automatically delete your media files from your smartphone or tablet after you import the media files to your computer.
- Connect your smartphone or tablet to your computer.
- In the BlackBerry Desktop Software, click Device > Device options.
- On the Media tab, do any of the following:
- To delete media files from your smartphone or tablet, in the Transferring Media to My Device section, click Delete all media.
- To automatically delete media files from your smartphone or tablet after you import them, in the Importing Media from My Device section, from the After importing media files drop-down list, select Delete files on my device.
- Click OK.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.