Import your videos from your smartphone or tablet to your computer
When you connect your BlackBerry smartphone or BlackBerry PlayBook tablet to your computer, you can import videos that are on your smartphone or tablet. You can't import encrypted videos from your tablet.
If you are importing videos from your tablet, by default, the BlackBerry Desktop Software imports all of the videos taken using the camera on your tablet. To also import other videos from your tablet that you didn't take using the camera, you can change your media settings.
- Connect your smartphone or tablet to your computer.
- If available, to change the default setting and make all videos on your tablet available for import, in the BlackBerry Desktop Software, click Device > Device options. On the Media tab, clear the Only show videos taken by the device camera checkbox.
- In the BlackBerry Desktop Software, click Videos.
- If necessary, click Get Started.
- On the Device Videos tab, do one of the following:
- To import only videos that are new since your last import, verify that the BlackBerry Desktop Software selected your latest videos.
- To import all your videos, including videos that have been imported previously, select the Show imported videos checkbox. Click Check all.
- To import individual videos, click Clear all. Select the checkbox below each video you want to import.
- To change the folder on your computer that your videos are imported to for the connected device, click Change import folder. Select a new folder. Click OK.
- Click Import Videos.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.