Synchronize your videos from your computer to your smartphone or tablet
You cannot synchronize encrypted videos to your BlackBerry PlayBook tablet.
- Connect your BlackBerry smartphone or tablet to your computer.
- In the BlackBerry Desktop Software, click Videos.
- If necessary, click Get Started.
- On the Computer Videos tab, do one of the following:
- To synchronize all the videos within a folder, select the checkbox below one or more folders.
- To synchronize all the videos within a folder that isn't listed, drag and drop the folder from your computer into the Sync videos from your computer to your device pane, or click Add folder, browse to the folder, and click OK. Select the checkbox below the newly added folder.
- To synchronize individual videos, highlight the folder that contains your videos. Select the checkbox below one or more videos.
- If you want to convert the videos for better viewing and storing on your smartphone or tablet, select the Convert videos checkbox.
- Click Sync Videos.
Videos that are synchronized from your computer are located in the Media application on your smartphone or tablet.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.