Search This Document
Synchronize your pictures from your computer to your smartphone or tablet
You cannot synchronize encrypted pictures to your BlackBerry PlayBook tablet.
By default, pictures are synchronized to your BlackBerry smartphone or tablet at their original size.
- Connect your smartphone or tablet to your computer.
- In the BlackBerry Desktop Software, click Pictures.
- If necessary, click Get Started.
- On the Computer Pictures tab, do one of the following:
- To synchronize all the pictures within a folder, select the checkbox below one or more folders.
- To synchronize all the pictures within a folder that isn't listed, drag and drop the folder from your computer into the Sync pictures from your computer to your device pane, or click Add folder, browse to the folder, and click OK. Select the checkbox below the newly added folder.
- To synchronize individual pictures, highlight the folder that contains your pictures. Select the checkbox below one or more pictures.
- If you want to reduce the size of the pictures when they synchronize to your smartphone, click Optimize.
- Click Sync Pictures.
Pictures that you synchronize from your computer to your smartphone or tablet are located in the Media application. If you selected a folder that contains subfolders on your computer, the subfolders also appear on your smartphone or tablet.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.