Synchronize your music from your computer to your smartphone or tablet
You can choose to synchronize specific songs, collections of music such as your playlists, or a random selection of songs from your iTunes or Windows Media Player music library. The amount of music you can synchronize depends on the amount of storage that is available on your smartphone or tablet for storing music files.
- Connect your device to your computer.
- In the BlackBerry Desktop Software, click Music.
- If necessary, select your music source from the drop-down list and click Get Started.
- In the drop-down list, select one of the following:
- To synchronize your complete music library, click Sync All Music.
- To select specific songs to synchronize, click Sync Individual Songs. Select the checkbox beside one or more songs.
- To synchronize a specific playlist or synchronize songs by artist, album, or genre, click Sync Music Collections. If you don't see a specific type of music collection, click and select the collection you want to view. Select the checkbox beside one or more music collections. To synchronize a random selection of your songs in addition to the collections of music you selected, click Random Music.
- Click Sync Music.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.