Save log files to your computer
You can save log files when you synchronize your organizer data or complete other tasks in the BlackBerry Desktop Software. You can use these log files to troubleshoot possible issues you might encounter or you can send the files to a technical support representative.
- Connect your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer.
- In the BlackBerry Desktop Software, click Tools > Desktop options.
- Click the Configure sync logging options link.
- In the Logging method drop-down list, do one of the following:
- To save a log file that only contains your synchronization information, select Basic (sync data only).
- To save a log file that contains your synchronization information and all details about your usage of the BlackBerry Desktop Software, including personal information, select Full.
- In the Keep log files for this many days drop-down list, click the number of days you want to keep your log files.
- Click OK.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.