Search This Document
Copy files from your computer to your smartphone or tablet
Before you copy encrypted files, verify that encryption is turned on for your BlackBerry smartphone. Encrypted media files aren't supported on the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet.
- Connect your smartphone or tablet to your computer.
- In the BlackBerry Desktop Software, click Files.
- If necessary, click Get Started.
- In the BlackBerry icon drop-down list, click the location that you're copying files to.
- On your computer, navigate to the files or folders that you want to copy.
- Drag one or more files or folders to the Files screen.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.