Change the refresh rate for certificate revocation lists
You can change how often the certificate synchronization tool updates the certificate revocation lists on your BlackBerry smartphone.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer.
- In the BlackBerry Desktop Software, click Device > Device options.
- On the Certificates tab, in the Servers section, click Configure.
- On the CRL tab, do any of the following:
- If you want to update the certificate revocation lists on your smartphone every time that you connect your smartphone to the BlackBerry Desktop Software or synchronize certificates, set the Update the cached CRL servers every <#> hours field to 0.
- If you want to specify a refresh rate, set the Update the cached CRL servers every <#> hours field to a number other than 0.
- Click OK.
When you synchronize your certificates, the certificate synchronization tool queries the certificate revocation lists in the key store cache for the revocation status of the certificates and updates the revocation status on your smartphone if the status has changed.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.