Activate your smartphone with BlackBerry Enterprise Server for IBM Lotus Notes
You can also activate your smartphone with the BlackBerry Enterprise Server when you set up your smartphone with the BlackBerry Desktop Software. If you use the BlackBerry Desktop Software to switch to a new BlackBerry smartphone, your activation settings are copied to your new smartphone.
For more information about the following settings, contact your administrator.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer that is part of your corporate network.
- In the BlackBerry Desktop Software, click Device > Device options.
- On the Enterprise Email tab, in the Email system drop-down list, click Microsoft Exchange (Outlook Client).
- Do one of the following:
- If you haven't selected a server, click Select server > IBM Lotus Domino.
- If you have selected a server and you want to change it, click Change to browse for a different server.
- Do any of the following optional steps:
- To add the name of your email account on your smartphone, type the name in the Service name field.
- To include a signature in your outgoing email messages, type a signature in the Email signature field.
- To save copies of the email messages from your smartphone to the Sent Mail folder in your IBM Lotus Notes email account, select the Save sent emails checkbox.
- Click OK.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.