Check for BlackBerry Desktop Software updates
To perform this task, you must have an active Internet connection.
- In the BlackBerry Desktop Software, click Help > Check for updates.
- If an update is available, review the information on the screen and if you want to install it, click Get update.
- After the update is downloaded, close the BlackBerry Desktop Software when you are prompted to.
- Open the BlackBerry Desktop Software again to complete the installation.
- Click Close when the update is complete.
You might need to restart your computer after the update is installed.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.