Add, update, or delete applications on your smartphone
You can add, update, or delete applications on your BlackBerry smartphone using the Applications screen in the BlackBerry Desktop Software. When you connect your smartphone to your computer, your smartphone is scanned and the applications are listed in the Applications pane.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer.
- In the BlackBerry Desktop Software, click Applications.
- When your smartphone applications are listed, do any of the following:
- To update an application, click the + icon beside the name of the application.
- To delete an application, click the x icon beside the name of the application.
- To install an application file (.alx) that is saved on your computer, click Import files to browse to it.
- In the Application Summary pane, review your changes.
- Click Apply.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.