The organizer data on my smartphone is out of date
If your organizer data on your BlackBerry smartphone is out of date, you can try replacing the organizer data on your smartphone with the organizer data that is on your Mac computer.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer.
- On your computer, in the Applications folder, click the BlackBerry Desktop Software icon.
- In the Information section in the left pane, click the organizer data that you want to synchronize.
- In the Sync <organizer data type> field, select Two Way.
- In the Advanced Settings section, select the Replace all <organizer data type> on this BlackBerry device checkbox.
- Click Sync.
Previous topic: Troubleshooting: Organizer data synchronization