Search This Document
Prerequisites: Wi-Fi music sync
Your BlackBerry smartphone must be running BlackBerry 6 or higher.
If you want to use a Wi-Fi connection, verify the following requirements:
- Your smartphone and your computer that has the BlackBerry Desktop Software installed on it must be connected to the same network.
- The Wi-Fi connection for your smartphone must be turned on.
- The Wi-Fi router for your computer that is associated with your smartphone must be turned on.
- Your computer must be connected to your Wi-Fi router. If your computer uses a wired connection instead of Wi-Fi technology, it must be connected to the same network router.
- If your smartphone is associated with a BlackBerry Enterprise Server, the IT policies on your smartphone must allow Wi-Fi connections. For more information, contact your administrator.
Next topic: Install Wi-Fi music sync on your smartphone
Previous topic: About Wi-Fi music sync